Monday 27 May 2013

SNOW DAY!

Woke up this morning and dragged myself out of bed to attempt to make my 9am lecture. Glanced out the window to see what mother earth has deemed the weather was going to be and ....

BAM!

SNOW!



Now, I do like my snow days, especially since they usually mean that lectures are cancelled. But, with cold weather comes the struggle to get out of my warm room, drag myself to the library and get some study done. With about 18 days left till exams, some study needs to be done ASAP. 

Today as well, I had a job interview. After rushing to have shower, slap some makeup on and get dressed, I got a call saying that the interview was also cancelled due to snow-y conditions. So, I have nothing. NOTHING to distract me from studying :'(

In an attempt to procrastinate, I decided to write a post just rambling about the horrible weather and the dreariness of student life. Can't wait till the summer hols! >:(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment or questions! I look forward to reading them :)