Thursday 16 May 2013

Weather for a playsuit :)

I love functional clothing. Something that looks good but at the same time, is practical. And this is where the playsuit comes in. There are so many different varieties of patterns and styles and they can be dressed down and up depending on the situation. 

Even though it's winter, Mr. Sun decided to pay us a visit today and so I brought out this playsuit. I love the print on it (doesn't it look like something out of the 90s) and the cute lace cut out and pattern on the side gives an illusion of a waistline. It's a respectable length and for those of you who prefer a more demure take, you can just throw on a pair of tights.







P.S: Sorry my room is a mess and I will be getting someone to photograph for me from now on so you can have better quality pictures. But this is the best I can do for now.

Playsuit: toi et moi sydney, Slippers: Can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment or questions! I look forward to reading them :)