Wednesday 8 May 2013

Retail Therapy!

So I recently decided that I needed to empty my bank and what better way to do that then to go online shopping :) It's winter time at the moment and I wanted to get a couple more pieces for those cold nights.

I decided to try out Romwe for the first time since I had heard so many good reviews about them. I was NOT disappointed. I was thrilled with my purchases and they looked exactly as they advertised them (some clothes tend to look wayyyy different when you get them).

1) Oversized Elk print Jumper. 
Love, love, love this! It's so warm and it drapes perfectly, so comfy and flattering on. It's also a perfect colour against my darker skin tone. Suffice to say, it's been worn quite a lot now.




2) Oversized Aztec Print Denim Jacket.
When I first got it, I thought it looked too big, but once I started wearing it and got used to the size, it's perfect! This is a perfect oversized jacket to layer up during winter! Plus, the sleeves are removable so I can recycle this when it starts to get a bit warmer!



Last item was not from Romwe. But, I just needed to have it.

3) Jeffrey Campbells. 
Yup, I decided that it was necessary. It is unbelievable how comfortable and easy they are to walk in. Also, how badass do those spikes look?




Happy Thursday! The week is almost over, bring on the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment or questions! I look forward to reading them :)