Sunday 21 October 2012

The beginning of a new chapter

After 24 hours of no sleep, I decided what better time to start a blog then now. 

It's the perfect time really..
1) It's not like I have an exam tomorrow
2) It's not like I haven't started studying for said exam
3) Did I say that I had no sleep.. well, I've had nil sleep

And so I start a blog. 

To be completely honest, I have no idea what I hope to achieve out of this. This blog will probably only serve to highlight the fact that my writing is not all that interesting and that no one really gives a shit.

What is a blog really? ... I have no clue. 

It's not a diary.. Why would I tell complete strangers the ins and outs of my life..

A journal.. A record.. 

An outlet.

I guess it could be my outlet. An outlet for all those years I've spent somehow suppressing my true personality in order to fit a mould to suit everyone else. Hopefully through writing, I can slowly start to break that mask that I've created and have felt comfortable hiding behind for the past 20 years of my life.

It's too early in the morning for this. I'm tired. 

Till the next time I come on here.

Adieu for now..

Bed time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment or questions! I look forward to reading them :)